Stay at the Oregon Convention Center Near Lloyd Center Mall
Connect to what matters most in Portland from our unique vantage point on the east side, just across the river from downtown. Experience a true taste of the city at Hyatt Regency Portland, adjacent to the Oregon Convention Center and the Moda Center/Rose Quarter. It’s the perfect destination to explore the city’s various neighborhoods. As curators of everything Portland, our hotel showcases the area’s best artisans, including Wayfinder Brewing, Wild Roots Spirits, Adelsheim Vineyards, and more. Come discover the many sides of our eclectic city.
375 NE Holladay Street Portland, Oregon, 97232
Does Hotel Nikko have an airport shuttle?
While the hotel does not have a direct airport Hyatt shuttle, third-party shuttles or shared-ride vans are available from 4:30AM-11:00PM daily. If you are arriving in the Domestic Terminal the pick-up location will be on the Arrivals Level terminal curbside. The cost to take a cab from PDX to the Hyatt Regency ranges between $24 to $30 per person.
Directions from PDX
- Head south on NE Airport Way
- Take the exit onto I-205 S toward Salem/Portland
- Merge onto I-84 W/US-30 W
- Keep left at the fork to stay on I-84 W/US-30 W
- Take exit 1 for US-26 W toward Beaverton
- Keep right at the fork, follow signs for Oregon 99E/Pacific Hwy E/City Center and merge onto SE Martin Luther King Jr Blvd
- Turn right onto SW Salmon St
- Turn left onto SW 10th Ave
- Turn right onto SW Yamhill St
- Turn left onto SW 9th Ave
- The Hyatt Regency Portland will be on your left.
The total distance is approximately 12.5 miles and should take around 20-25 minutes depending on traffic.
Take advantage of convenient valet parking. Oversized parking may have an additional fee, please call hotel for details. Self Parking is $35 /Overnight, and Valet Parking is $45 /Overnight.
*Parking fees are NOT included in the symposium registration.